Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I was just told by a cop that my party was the most epic party they ever crashed

Gina G. managed to capture a picture of DRUNKY for us. She writes:

Here is another one, I was going to the doctor one day this was parked right outside. I have a feeling the reason this person was going to the doctor because of the a-a-a-alcohol...

How in the world does one get away with having a plate like this? Are all of the laughs worth the nightly roadside sobriety tests? And even if this is your nickname, why on earth would you put it on a heavy piece of machinery that you operate?

I swear to beer I didn't drink God. *hiccup*

*title came from this hilarious website: TFLN

10 comments:

KatieMB said...

Some people are so proud of their vices...

shortperson210 said...

Wonder how often person gets "randomly" pulled over??? LOL

shortperson210 said...

wonder if this person was going to see Dr. Heineken? (real MD in CT) LOL

miss.ann said...

I recognized the title right away I love TFLN. I live in CT and I have seen this car on the road before. Sometimes you have to wonder what people are really doing in the car with tinted windows! LOL

Intense Guy said...

LOL!

Well, a real man wouldn't use a SIPYCUP.

Lauren said...

How failerific.

I was nicknamed "drunky" for a while after I played Martha in a production of "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf." I can't think of any other viable excuse.

Raychel said...

Stay away from this driver.

At least they give us a heads up not to go near them.

Horrible!

Raychel - MyCreativeWay.blogspot.com

LadyStyx said...

I'm with Raychel. It's good when we're given a heads up.

jackie31337 said...

Damn you, Horrible License Plates, for feeding my blog addiction with yet another awesome blog!

TheWordWire said...

The cops don't care EXACTLY why someone would do this... they only need probable cause.