Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Trans (R)am(page)

So I received this email the other day:

I parked behind this beauty back in March and had the good sense to take this photo with my phone. It is, at the same time, the most ridiculous and appropriate license plate I've ever seen. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Keep on keepin' on,
Megs

Then I watched as the picture downloaded, and whispered, "Oh hell yeah!" at my computer screen. Perfectly annoying vanity plate submish, Megs! I like how the car is completely filthy, as if it's saying "What? Do you think Rampagin' is a clean job??"

10 comments:

ET said...

ooooh i'm skeeerd!

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Terrific! What are people thinking?

Kati said...

I'm also reminded of the old nintendo/arcade game by that title circa the year this car was made.

Amanda said...

I bet this guy has a mullet

Mari said...

Don't we all know this guy? I think we do...

Deborah Godin said...

Oh yeah, we've all heard what they say about guys (waving upside-down pinkie finger) with cars/plates like this, haven't we girls?!

Word Ninja said...

I feel a certain kinship with the driver of this car, as it looks quite a bit like my first car I had when I was a teenager. Pretty fitting plate for the frame of mind driving one of those puts you in. BTW, I'm neither a man with a mullet or an 80's rockstar wannabe...well, maybe a little bit on the last one....so I'm wondering what my driving this car said about me?

Unknown said...

I was picturing a guy with a mullet as soon as I saw the plate Platty... Joe Dirt came to mind immediately

Anonymous said...

Funny. My immediate thought was to try and recall what the Transformers character Rampage became when he wasn't a robot. The answer is sadly not a Trans Am. It is a mechanical tiger. Close enough, right?

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

out of the way!