Tuesday, December 16, 2008

When the feeling's not that nice; And you have to flush it twice

The picture is a little dark, so if you are having trouble reading this plate, it says AVONREA. Now, the logical interpretation here is that Rea is an Avon seller. Duh. But, all I could think of after this picture downloaded was: What happens as a result of an Avon product overdose? Jen H., who kindly sent in this photo, helps us with the answer:

...it just conjured up the mental image of diarrhea involving makeup.

Yum.

Alright, who wants to try a swig of this revitalizing facial cream?

(btw, the title of this post came from this most humorous blog)

15 comments:

ET said...

Pass me that facial cream.

Chrissy said...

What?? What an odd plate.

LadyStyx said...

*shakes head*

Quick thinking on the part of the photog....if I'd seen it I more than likely just stared at it and said "HUH?". Well at least until I heard the husband (such an easily trained man I swear)say to me "arent you gonna grab a pic of that?" At which point I'd come to my senses, fire the camera up and ....miss it. *sigh* Im working on him shaking me out of my stupor a bit faster, like when he FIRST notices things like this (instead of letting me stare at it like a dingbat...)

Mari said...

What does that surrounding frame say? Orthodox Christianity, 2000 years. Well that clears that up, orthodox christians CAN wear avon. I had always wondered...

Vodka Mom said...

omg that is CLASSIC!!

watercolordaisy said...

LOL! Proof you should always have 5th grade boys try to make fun of any vanity plate you come up with "just in case." LOL.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog! This is awesome!

HorribleLicensePlates said...

Aw thanks! We love you too!

Anonymous said...

Had to send this to my mom - one year her dog ate a Christmas present (it was a bar of scented soap from Avon) and apparently she got to see Avonrea first hand. She says it's none too glamorous.
It also sounds vaguely like an STD if you ask me.

HorribleLicensePlates said...

Leslie, we should add it to the urban dictionary. lol.

Cloudia said...

LOL!! ;-) Aloha-

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, who could buy Avon after that!

Denise said...

I have a new thing to add to my call in sick list.

"Man, I have a bad case of Avonrea"

Boss: "OMG - stay the hell away from here!"

Unknown said...

I had the same visualization as the platerazzi that sent it in!

Anonymous said...

you know what I saw was an engrish.com version of avonlea (the town for the book Anne of Green Gables).

weird.