Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Puppies, Kittens, and Vanity Plate Owners (oh my!)

How else is one to inform the masses that they are extremely attractive and adorable? A vanity plate, of course. Our first, IMAQT1 (I'm a cute one), is from Alison B. She writes: This took my breath away... on a number of levels. Ugh...

Jamie sent in QTY P2T. Cutie Patootie is defined as: Someone or something so cute that the word cute itself had to morph into something cuter.
Tina sent in these next two. She writes: "IMA-QDE" kind of goes along with the one I sent you a while back that said "TOQT4U"-- one thing we apparently don't lack here (aside from vanity plates) is self-esteem.
Yay, Virginia.

CUTE ZE is from THE GRAMMARPHILE. Her only thoughts were: The "CUTE ZE" one actually makes me a little queasy, haha.

So QT, I kind of want to ralph.

If you haven't reached your threshold of cute for today, may I suggest a little cute overload? I promise no vanity plates there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

QT = cute? Ugh.

Intense Guy said...

If only their owners were as QT as they thought they were... it would make my morning commute so much more fun.

:)

MooseNuggette said...

TOQT4U looks like toot for you. Unless someone gets a close or long look at the plate that is the first thing that will register. D'oh!