Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm also fat with a "PH"

Heather A. sent this plate into us with only one comment: I nearly died when i saw this.

Heather, you should have smelled it. Then you would have really died. A "phart," as far as I'm concerned, stands for "Pretty Hot And Rancid Toot." I can think of a few other misinterpretations, but then again, I don't want you to toss your cookies.

And because farts are always funny, previously:
So that's what that smell is...
Manners From A 2 Year Old
Fart: A Turd Honking For The Right Of Way
Now Running on Natural Gas
Fortunately... But Unfortunately...

4 comments:

MooseNuggette said...

Was the car back-firing and blowing black smoke?

TheWordWire said...

Phrickin' Phunny.

Wurlitzer Heart said...

oh god. thank you so much for this. I can't stop laughing! I can't imagine how hard I would be laughing if I saw this in the freeway.
Imagine poor Patricia Hart, or Peter Hart, or whatever poor car owner just didn't see this coming as he was filling out the application at the DMV...

LadyStyx said...

*wipes tea off monitor*