Friday, April 3, 2009

Fart: A Turd Honking For The Right Of Way

PULLMI(finger). That "I" is pronounced like "eye," making this vanity plate: Pull My Finger. They even took a couple extra steps on that hand to make it look like this was someone offering their finger for you to pull. California, your dedication to this message has left me in stitches.

Still, we must not ignore the fact that someone actually drives around in this car. Maybe this is his alternate vehicle? Or maybe this one? Or this one? Can you believe there are this many idiots riding around on the roads?

Oh, don't forget to book your room for this years Fart and Poop On My Vanity Plate Convention, spaces are filling up fast!

Thanks Kimberley P.

7 comments:

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

What a gas!!!

Pink said...

Someone sure went to a lot of effort for a lame joke. I'd hate to meet that person. He/she's probably quite annoying at parties.

Walter said...

I agree with pink. Who puts that much energy and time into such a bad vanity plate joke?

Anonymous said...

The fact that the plate has a field of flowers reminds me of a comment one of my friends made after using the restroom at a coffeehouse once. The previous occupant had left it smelling quite pungent, but sprayed some kind of springtime fields air freshener, to which he commented smelled "like s**t in a meadow."

Probably not as funny telling it again as it was then. *shrugs* Oh well...

WV: raphomsh. Oddly enough, sounds like the onomatopoeia of a toilet flushing.

ET said...

That title made me laugh so hard I cried.

LadyStyx said...

Looks like the type of plate my husband would like!

Deborah Godin said...

Regardless of what the DOB is on the license in his wallet, this person is not mentally old enough to drive...