Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kids For Sale

LadyStyx found us this set of plates for our viewing pleasure. How much would it suck to be the children of these people? Yeah, we really regret that last one. He's such a misfit. How much do you hate your children? 8IS ENUF. Yeah, well that is obvious. I am pretty sure from the size of the SUV pictured, this driver's plate is referring, once again, to her numerous offspring. I first thought this might be referring to the last president, but we'll stick with the theme here. If there is one thing I've learned from all of this: Children will only make you crazy. Crazy enough to buy vanity plates of this caliber.

5 comments:

FreedomFirst said...

As the oldest of ten, I always assumed I would have a big family. But for me, I think two does it for now. Maybe in a few more years we'll try for another one, but if not, hey, they have plenty of cousins.

KatieMB said...

The second works for my mom - 8 was enuf! ;)

Morgan said...

Or, you know, it could be the telvision show 'Eight is Enough'. My first guess.

LadyStyx said...

I have to laugh, as I shot that last one well before that "news-worthy" woman had her second litter (isnt her 15 minutes of fame up yet??).

@Morgan, yeah that show had crossed my mind as well when I was cropping the picture.

8GR8LOLCATS said...

8 cats is enough too... I actually saw this plate when visiting friends in VA... I can't believe it!