Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jesus knows a lot about drilling

JP sent us WWJD 316 (What Would Jesus Do? John 3:16?). He writes: I especially like the contrast between WWJD and the "drill here, drill now, pay less" sticker in the window. Is that what JWD? The plate frame also adds to the richness of the picture... PS - Driving in the NYC metro area I never in a million years thought I would see a Jesus plate on the road. I didn't think it fit the demographics of the area. Wrong again!

Click the photo to get a larger view of the sticker/plate holder. The license plate frame reads, HEADING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION? GOD ALLOWS U-TURNS. Hmm, and here I thought U-turns were only legal in Michigan... or when Tom Tom says so.

For more Jesus plates, see Lovin' the Lord.

2 comments:

LadyStyx said...

I woulda suspected to see that one in Virginia for sure.

Deborah Godin said...

I think He would have smote the guy who invented those Michigan lefts.