Monday, March 9, 2009

Shut Your Sass Hole

I just want to start this post by saying they call them vanity plates for a reason."Starring Me" comes from Melani X. She writes: This is one of those annoying plates that makes me want to walk by and "accidentally" key their car...

2 SASS C (Too Sassy) comes from April: I give this one two snaps in a Z-formation! Ahahahaha!

Finally, we have SPLDBRT (Spoiled Brat) which came to us from Dan W. This is actually his wife's plate. Way to throw her under the bus. We love ya!

11 comments:

ET said...

all of these made me sigh.

Doublebanker said...

Zoom zoom! Thanks!

Your Daily Gif

DB

tgtank said...

To say these are horrible is being too kind.

Anonymous said...

*push push* Scuse me there drivers I can't get by...your ego is hogging the lanes on either side of you.

Btw, thanks again for the translations...I haven't had my coffee yet so I got to the last one and thought, "Splid bert...what the?"

Amy said...

I thought SPLDBRT was actually 'spelled bert' or something like that. Good thing you provided a translation.

Deborah Godin said...

SPLDBRT? Say, isnt' there a Vanity Plate by-law that says you can't leave out 2 vowels in a row? No? Okay, then we need one.

FreedomFirst said...

Annoying indeed!

Wolverine Girl said...

I thought the star was an asterisk at first glance, so I saw *expletive deleted*ing me. And SPLDBRT sounds like a the sound you make when you've eaten something particularly gross and spit it all out

Kendahar said...

SPLDBRT made me think of the noise you make when blowing a raspberry

SPLDBRTHHBPHTH

LadyStyx said...

That last one looks like a plate my husband would buy for my car...if I drove and had my own vehicle that is.

Anonymous said...

LMAO!

I'm glad I wasn't the only one confounded by the SPLDBRT plate. Leslie's comment about it made me LOL especially.