Sunday, January 18, 2009

This Lovin' The Lord Sunday Brought To You By Jesus

So, it's Sunday and everyone's favorite feature here on VP:CI8COL, Lovin' The Lord! This week I thought I would bring you a few JC plates since my "Jesus" folder was bursting at the seams. The first comes from Alison B. from Arizona. Points for the "BLESSED..." license plate holder, but I hear they are cracking down on that in your state now. That will be $135 please.

Yes, he does. I don't know if he's cool with your vanity plate though. This one came from LadyStyx who did an excellent job of incorporating some styx into her photo. I'd like to think she was in full platerazzi mode crouching behind this bush to capture this photo. We thank you for your dedication to the craft.



And finally we have a plate sent to us from Arylnn. IOJESUS = I owe Jesus. This one is confusing to me. Maybe they have a rich uncle in Mexico named Jesus? Certainly they aren't talking about JC, right?

Have a blessed week everyone!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

you got some great platerazzi's working for you. I can't seem to get any when I see them...sigh

The last one..is how I feel. I owe EVERYONE and Jesus.. he's easier to pay though.. he'll just take my soul

Herbee said...

Those are some great plates! Great job! *claps wildly* I'm jelaous..I've yet to see one plate I can submit to LTLS!

LadyStyx said...

Oh! What a nice surprise to see that one this morning!

That reminds me...it's Sunday, time to empty the camera again...

I hear you dizz, sometimes the really good ones are darn near impossible to get.

Heidi Renée said...

I have never seen a religious-themed plate in Massachusetts or New Hampshire. With all the people in our town who have Jesus and Mary shrines in their front yards (and I am not kidding, they really have them, with twinkly lights year-round and fresh flowers), this surprises me. I'm not giving up, though.

Morgan said...

It's a sign of how big a geek I am that when I saw IOJESUS I thought IOJesus, an input/output library for the son of God.

kim said...

this blog is hilarious..my Aunt Jackie actually collects vanity plate sayings in tiny little notebooks she keeps in her purse. She's got so many of them, I told her she needs to get a book made of them...thanks for the opportunity to laugh at people/plates I probably wouldn't have a chance to see unless you posted them :)

Unknown said...

"If a witness can tell us that a vehicle has an Arizona plate because they can clearly see it, that helps us immensely," said Harold Sanders, a spokesman for the state Department of Public Safety.


... how many other plates have cacti and a sunset on them?!?

Anonymous said...

@ Jen H

I know, it's silly. I live here and every Arizonan knows what our license plates look like and one would THINK it would translate over to law enforcement officials as well.

Word verification: buckl. I found it incredibly appropriate.

Anonymous said...

I read this as HOPE IN JERSEY CITY.

...