Monday, September 7, 2009

I did nothing today and still got paid

Happy Labor Day! I wish you a day full of non-labor and cold beverages!

For those of you who are missing work, I bring you these appropriatly themed vanity plates. ALL WORK is from LadyStyx (watch out Virginia, she'll get you). This plate reminds me of the phrase, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." Wasn't that a line in the Shining? Creepy...


Diona sent in WRK PAYS (Work Pays). This is one of those plates that makes you want to scream DUH as you pass this driver, doesn't it? File this plate under "LAME".

Or you can take this Alaskan approach to working: I QUIT. This vanity plate was captured by MooseNuggette.


Yeah, all this "contibuting to society" stuff makes me tired.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Sarah Palin's license plate?

LadyStyx said...

Can't help myself with the picture prey is EVERYWHERE!

Deborah Godin said...

Uh-oh, I'm gonna be watching over my shoulder now, for Lady Styx! Of course, my Van Plate is totally cute and nobody would ever make fun of it...

MooseNuggette said...

LOL at Anon's comment! Wish I'd thought of that!