Friday, September 11, 2009

More like "Unoriginal Rock"

Carm the Crazy Cat Lady sent in this picture today and I think it's totally great because I often refer to the plates on this site as real gems, but now we have an actual vanity plate claiming just that. Too bad it's the exact opposite of a real gem. It does, however, make me want to play Bejeweled-- I blast those jewels in my sleep, yo. (If you've never played that game I warn you, it can be quite addicting!)

And while we are talking about all things shiny and geological...
IRSHJWL (Irish Jewel) comes to us from Jen H. She writes: Hmmmm... someone actually thinks they're special!

Special like a snowflake (definition 2).

6 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Man...that last one makes me wanna yell out "Y'a'int so spechul biatch!". Maybe I'll say it anyway, and get it outta my system.

Intense Guy said...

LOL@LadyStyx!

They really wanted "A real cubic zirconia" but couldn't make it fit...

HorribleLicensePlates said...

cubic zirconia.... heh....

MooseNuggette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MooseNuggette said...

Maybe they meant Irish Jowl?
They might have red hair, freckles and the face of a bulldog.

Aaron of Minneapolis said...

Heh, at first I thought the second one said TRSHJWL (trash jewel).