Saturday, September 5, 2009

Proof that smart people don't drive smart cars

Ah, the smart car. It's amazing that you can fit all of that ego into such a tiny vehicle! Matt B. sent in GUD 4GAS (Good for gas?). He writes: Apparently the new smart cars run on something called 'gud' ?

Crazy Cat Lady Carm sent in BEE SMRT (Be Smart). I am guessing that this driver chose that because his car looks like a bee. And maybe he likes to give unsolicited advice.

Sara sent in SMRT 1. I'm so clever sometimes I don't understand a word of what I'm saying. I just love being *so* smart.
Previous "smart" finds:

4 comments:

Carlie said...

This reminds me of the other day in the mall parking lot, I saw a smart car that said "I R SMRT" but I didn't have my camera with me. :(

Hossrex said...

From "The Simpsons" episode #84.

Homer: Woo-hoo! I'm a college man! I won't need my high school diploma
any more! [sets fire to it and starts singing]
I am so smart!
I am so smart!
I am so smart!
I am so smart!
S-M-R-T!
I mean, S-M-A-R-T...

LadyStyx said...

Dont ya just hate seeing a great plate and being unarmed, Carlie?

Surprised BEE SMRT didn't paint the obligatory black stripes on that yellow car...

Cattledog Manifesto said...

LOL Hossrex, I totally thought of that Simpsons episode when I saw that plate, too. Hence, why I'm here on the comments page- but you beat me to it!! :)