Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This plate is either corny or nutty. I can't decide.

Dear readers,
Just in case you didn't get enough POOP yesterday, Jess sent in O POOP for our viewing pleasure. She writes:

When I saw this car pull into the parking lot, I immediately began to plan my covert picture taking mission! Who puts this on a licence plate?!

Answer: Someone who wants you to know that it's okay to call them a TURD if they cut you off in traffic.

If you would like even more poop please see previously:
Smooth Move
Metamucil... It keeps me regular.

Sincerely,
The Coalition to Keep Poop off America's License Plates

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess "OH SHIT" was already taken.

Intense Guy said...

LMAO Maybe it has corn nuggets in it... since it doesn't digest... get it? get it?

MooseNuggette said...

Hey, you didn't link to TRD FGSN. That's one of my favorites. :O)

LOL at Anon's comment!

LadyStyx said...

Considering all that Virginia allows on their plates, is it possible we found one word that ISN'T permitted?