Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Narcissism looks so good on you.

Donna F. sent in UPPITY: Well, gee! I think if you are willing to splash it across the back of your 'vette its probably true.

Uppity? Like arrogant, conceited, and snobbish?? Sounds like a great vanity plate to me. I fancy myself fabulous!
LadyStyx sent in XQUZET (exquisite). Look at me. I'm made of awesome.
Sandi W. sent in 2MCH4U, which I assume means Too Much For You. A.K.A: Let's never be friends.
Katie O. sent in our last plate of the day, CRZY WMN (crazy woman). Ha, I am guessing "crazy" doesn't even begin to cover it.

Why, people?! WHY!!

3 comments:

LadyStyx said...

AWESOME grab Sandi! Now THAT's the type of plate that make "hunting" for HLPs worth the time and energy.

MooseNuggette said...

2MCHFRU could be
2M = Tomb
CHF = Chief
RU = Are You or Arrow
(yeah, it's a stretch, but think how irritated the owner would be if you asked!)

Intense Guy said...

When and if you find out why, I want to know too!