Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's funnier now that I get it

DNT B L8 is from TheWordWire. She writes: Man, the only thing worse than sitting in traffic, is being nagged by the car you're stuck behind. This guy's not the boss of me!

Yeah, why on earth would you get a plate like this? Because you want everyone to hate you? Does not compute. Although, I guess a lot of people want us to hate them.

The last two plates are from MooseNuggette. UR2SLO (You're too slow). I don't know if mixing one's annoyance for sluggish drivers and love for the San Diego Chargers is a great idea. Because it looks to me like you think they're "slow".
I won't hold this against you if you can't figure it out at first... It says MOVEIT backwards. You know, so that if you see this one in your rear view mirror, you'll get the hint. MooseNuggette adds: If you’re dyslexic you’ll see Vomit 3.

So for today, *sigh*, I will be dyslexic.

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

LOL@Vomit3...

LadyStyx said...

ew. vomit3? *shudders*

yeah...I know. I still gotta upload the last 2 weeks of plates. Wow am I ever off my game.

Bridgete said...

UR2SLO? I wonder if they considered the fact that most people reading the plate are probably BEHIND them. Who's slow now?

jackie31337 said...

I've never been diagnosed as dyslexic (ok, on the first attempt that came out "dyxlesci"), but I read the plate as vomit3 at first glance too. I think it's the reading-the-word-as-a-whole phenomenon.

I pretty quickly figured out the backwards "moveit" though. I'm fluent in leet, so E and 3 are interchangeable to me.

WV: dingica, a cross between a glockenspiel and a harmonica.

Kat said...

I agree with Bridgete but it had the potential to be really creative....