Thursday, September 24, 2009

I have no friends. It's just me and the voices.


RU CRAZY (Are you crazy)? The answer is simple. Yes, you are crazy for putting the word NUT on your license plate. There are several well known definitions of the word nut, one of which is crazy, the other is, well, you know...

Our first nut is from Carm. She writes: "... Are happy nuts!!!"

In that case, please do no operate heavy machinery.
NUTS4OH (Nuts for Ohio?). I put the "Oh" in Ohio. And that's more of an, "Ohhh?" rather than an, "Ohhh!"
Five?! Maybe you should have a doctor take a look at that.

Our nut plates came from:
Shae M. - RU CRAZY
Melani X. - 5 NUTZ
Amanda - NUTS4OH
Georgina S. - IM NUTZ

8 comments:

ET said...

a squirrel's dream come true.

Anonymous said...

Why does the word "nuts" beg for a "z" to replace the "s"? That shit drivez me inzane!

Intense Guy said...

Oh my.. 5 nuts? Imagine the agony of blue balls...

Deborah Godin said...

post title has me in stitches

MooseNuggette said...

5 NUTZ Sound hard to find pants that fit.

Complete this sentence - If idle hands are the devil's workshop then businutz are...

...his day off?

Unknown said...

At least the Ohio guy might have the excuse of being an Ohio State University Buckeye fan.

LadyStyx said...

Only 5? Must be a partially neutered Centauri. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centauri_(Babylon_5) (see reproduction)

Unknown said...

Dammit, I knew I should have sent a photo of my plate in.