Saturday, October 3, 2009

Do Your Research, or Not

Um, I don't even know what to say. If you know why this is funny, then you are probably thinking the same thing as I am thinking right now. Or better, you are trying to get that image out of your head. If you have no idea what's going on here, and you enjoy a good spot of tea on occasion, then it's best to move along and thank the good Lord for your innocence.

Related, Warning, Your Nickname Might Be Slang for "Crotch".

Photo from Brad. Thank you, platerazzi, for once again awakening my inner 13 year old.

7 comments:

Melis said...

Oops, think they messed up. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be "D Bag"...

All that's missing is a pair of those, um, disgusting plastic vehicle genitals.

LadyStyx said...

Oh my. I must be one of the "innocent ones" then because my first thought was "pass the sugar". *shakes head*

MooseNuggette said...

"D BAG" Good one!

Intense Guy said...

Oh dear. I is now "educated".

T Bag, D Bag... prolly much the same... I wouldn't want to be behind them, because that means they would be in front of me.

Spammed Ham said...

I agree they need a pair of bumper balls to go with that plate.

Lapis Kelinia said...

You really need to dig for class when truck nuts would both be an improvement and appropriate.

April said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Can't. Stop. Laughing. BWAHAHWAHAHWAHHAAHA!!!!