Thursday, October 1, 2009

If driving was easy they'd call it YOUR MOM

Anna sent in YOURMOM with this message: This plate made me laugh at first but then I saw plate holder says something like "guess what I'd rather be doing." EWW.

From the Urban Dictionary:

An abstract concept loosely affiliated with notions of the intended audience's maternal figure. Normally expressed as an intended slight on said maternal figure. Often serves as indication of the end of a conversation.

X: That is one very fat farm animal.

Y: You're a fat farm animal.
X: I'll show you a fat farm animal.
Y: Your mom is a fat farm animal.

HIYO!

3 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Another cringe and an ewwwwwwwwwwww!

I'm glad they aren't talking about MY mom...

*~*Lis*~* said...

Best post title eva!

LadyStyx said...

ew. *shudders*