Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Alaska Day, Lord.

Yes, it's Alaska Day. It's also Lovin' the Lord Sunday. Let's combine the two for a wild party, shall we? Since I have only one platerazzi (maybe two) from Alaska, you won't be surprised that all of our plates came from MooseNuggette. She does an excellent job, however, bringing us the finest they've got.

I think this one is supposed to say Look To Him, but when you start taking out all those vowels, people can get creative, if you know what I mean.

(One Way, Jesus Christ?) Also, do not go the wrong way down a one way. Bad idea.

Thanks M'Nuggette!

3 comments:

RDT said...

Oh man, the "Heavenly" plates always get me. I too have quite a few on my blog! http://SeenInPassing.blogspot.com

MooseNuggette said...

Thanks for the Alaska Day tribute! Glad it fell on Sunday. Thank God for Alaska!
:O)

LadyStyx said...

Wonderful grabs, moose!