Tuesday, October 27, 2009

To us, nothing is scarier than your vanity plate

Brianne O. sent in B-SKIRD (Be Scared?) and writes: Oh, yes, I'm so skird of rogue little blue cars!

I'm can't say I'm really afraid of this car either. Now, if the back was filled to the brim with stupid, misspelled personalized license plates... that would be a different story.

This week we are going to post a few more "spooky" plates leading up to Halloween, the skiryest of all holidays. I hope you fear them as much as we (and our spell check) do(es).

7 comments:

ET said...

Ugh, this is as bad as those stupid "Fear This" stickers.

Anonymous said...

I'm very skird of Keifer. How many murders / tortures is he up to by now on "24"?

Mark said...

I'm skird out of my mind.

LadyStyx said...

B skird...be vewy vewy skird............

Wolverine Girl said...

I'm skird of grizzly birs. And wirwolves, they give me nightmirs

brianne said...

/begin geeky happy dance

i'm such a dork, i saw this and had to call out, "honey! one of my plates made the website!" she thinks my new plate-stalking hobby is kinda weird. our ten year old son, however, has a good eye for spotting them.

K said...

Haha, that tasteless bumper sticker is from a localish brewing company named Rouge Ales. I guess someone would have to be drunk all the time to choose "skird" as a shortening of scared. And of course, if he is drunk all the time, I'm definitely skird of his driving.