Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm so hood.

Erin writes to us: I regret to inform you that this license plate does, indeed, say "PHAT BBY". I also regret to inform you that the driver of the car was, indeed, on the larger side.

PHAT, for those of you who don't know, is an acronym for Pretty Hot And Tempting. And I'm sorry, but it is just WRONG to put those words in front of the word "baby." Esh. Baby Phat, maybe, but Phat Baby? Someone call the cops.


FOSHIZZ was captured by J.D. "Fo Shizz" is a bastardization of "Fo shizzle," which is a bastardization of "fo' sheezy," which is a bastardization of "for sure," which is a bastardization of "I concur."

Yeah, so do I.

7 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Ewwww... I needs a shower now....

Spammed Ham said...

Quick call the cops that's Roman Polanski's next get away driver.

MooseNuggette said...

Love your description of FOSHIZZ! You crack me up!

Adnoxious said...

Please tell me the driver of "FOSHIZZ" is some nerdy white accountant looking guy.

adnoxious.blogspot.com

jackie31337 said...

I have a tendency to collect body fat around my abdomen, which unfortunately gives me the appearance of being pregnant. After more than one incident of being asked when my due date is, I've started referring to my belly as my "fat baby".

LadyStyx said...

Am bettin Adnoxious is right on the money...

KatieMB said...

Bastids! ;)