Thursday, October 22, 2009

I don't speed. I just get there faster than you.

Here are the comments from the submitter of SPD TKT (Speeding Ticket):

Yep, it’s mine - I just get so many speeding tickets all the time...cops get a kick outta it. $1000 every 6/mo for insurance, meh.

There seems to be an easy fix for this.

PBFOT is a little trickier. Let me see if I can help you out. Pb is the 82nd element, lead. FOT, I assume, is supposed to mean foot. Put it together and you have Lead Foot. And I'm pretty sure most of the cops pulling you over will not think this is funny. (Photo snapped by Bonnie Z.)

And finally, another user-submitted photo from Dawn:

I can’t believe that you don’t have one TN tag in your collection. . . So I am sending you one – mine. And, yes, I pick one up.

Aaaaand Tennessee enters the game with a perfect addition to the vanity plate Hall-of-Shame. Congrats.

4 comments:

MooseNuggette said...

SPD TKT gotta love it!

Hi Dawn, welcome to the club and thanks for posting your plate!

So are there any states missing?

HorribleLicensePlates said...

Yep, we still haven't had any from Arkansas, Delaware, North Dakota, West Virginia, and Wyoming. Get crackin' platerazzi!

Wolverine Girl said...

Oh dear. All I could see was "spud ticket"

LadyStyx said...

We woulda had a TN plate before, but my usual hunting grounds in TN never seems to have a single one. Oh wait...I did find ONE once...however, it was a Virginia tag. LOL