Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Giving 100% of my 50.1%

When I receive not one, but two plates that are basically the same, and totally eye-roll worthy, I just have to post them. It's amazing to me that at least two people (oh and here's one more: I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am) thought this idea for a vanity plate was golden. We beg to differ.

ABVAVG (above average) was captured by Kolleen. Personally, I think this plate should say something more like, Far From Normal.
Our second above average citizen was snapped by LadyStyx. My question to this driver is, how can you be above average in a Honda Civic? Huzzah.

Yeah well, I'm on the cutting edge of mediocrity, but I don't have a vanity plate to commemorate it.

6 comments:

Lala said...

Gah, these are so annoying

8GR8LOLCATS said...

I'd love to see one that says MENSA or BRILENT... Then I'd be IMPRESD

Yesterday... saw but didn't photograph- WHEEZY- Asthmatic? and MR ABC- Kingergarten teacher?

Saw your TWEET... You know how much I enjoy the interwebz!!!

Deborah Godin said...

I must be well BLO AVG, 'cause I didn't get it until I read your interp at the end. Oh well, some of us have to have a zero in front of our decimal...

Anonymous said...

I totally thought "Above a vag" for the first one.

Intense Guy said...

These two plates along with IMASNOB would have me thinking "keying a fender" or perhaps whizzin' on a tire.

LadyStyx said...

Oooh...I see we have a series of similar plates starting up. Awesome.