Friday, October 30, 2009

Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run. He hates that.

Continuing in our Halloween spirit LadyStyx managed to capture 6FTNDR (Six Feet Under). In case you didn't know, that is the term for being dead, referring to a grave dug six feet under ground. Pleasant.

MORB1D is from MooseNuggette. Why yes, that bumper sticker does say "I Brake For Cemeteries." Quite morbid indeed. I can only hope the driver of this vehicle blasts The Monster Mash at deafening levels where ever they go.

7 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Oh! Excellent catch MooseNuggets!!!

:)

ET said...

It's a graveyard smash! :-)

gigi said...

I want to meet the person who brakes for cemeteries. I think I'm in love. :-)

MooseNuggette said...

gigi, your plate doesn't by any chance read 6FTNDR does it?

Another great combination Mrs. HLP!

dicope said...

Hello ! I love your blog !!

I want to invite you to participate in my Giveaway !!

http://myhandmadelife.blogspot.com/


Kisses ^^

Diana

LadyStyx said...

Great capture Moose!

Anisah said...

The bumper sticker sounds like one a genealogist would get. I've seen those in genealogy catalogs.

Anisah, digging up dead people for 13 years and counting!