Friday, October 23, 2009

So basically, you hate hating haters.

I am delighted to bring you this batch of H8 plates today. STP H8TN is from Katie O. That extra T makes my head spin. I mean, it's bad enough you use the 8, but last I checked "eight" includes an ending T. Maybe they are starting a new campaign against Tennessee? Stop. Hate. Tennessee.

NOH8N (No hatin') is from Gina T. I would have to disagree with this plate. YES IH8. STOP H8N (Stop Hatin') is from Tracie. She writes: They have a good reason for having this plate; they drive like a jackass and incur a fair amount of hate from me.


Hahaha, I can't stop "loving" this photo. Kerstyne writes: I saw this car while on campus and couldn't resist. I guess the DB that the car is covered in stands for some sort of purse company, but all I could think was Douche Bag.

Mmm, this grape haterade is *so* delicious.

8 comments:

ET said...

What company is DB? That was a bad decision on their part.

8GR8LOLCATS said...

The Vanity Plate I used to have was 8 CATS someone stopped me and said there should be an H before the 8... Must have been a RAT in his previous incarnation!

Amanda said...

DB is for Dooney and Bourke purses. Very high end. Douchebaggery at its finest.

Goueznou said...

I dunno, those look like "aB" to me. Still a bad choice IMO though.

jackie31337 said...

"Douche Bags" would be a hilarious name for a line of purses.

almostedelman said...

Are you enjoying hatertots with your haterade?

LadyStyx said...

Reminds me of one that got away the other day. YANK H8R. Certainly hope it was a comment about the team, because if it was something else, I was gonna feel the need to slap them. THEN they'd HAVE an excuse to hate Yanks.

Reilly said...

What's with the "DBs" being backwards? That just makes it look even more stupid...