Thursday, October 15, 2009

Your presence is my pain.

PAIN was snapped by Taylor D. I don't understand this plate at all, just because there is so much mystery behind it, but its peculiarity makes me chuckle. Definitely a great contribution to the "Just Odd" folder.

So what are you? A major pain? Pain the neck? Pain in the a$$? Are you in pain (And in that case, should I call a doctor?)? Are you bringin' the pain?

One thing is for sure, my eyes are screaming in pain after staring at this one too long.

5 comments:

Jane Doe said...

It probably pains him that he drives a Chevy. It would me.

Intense Guy said...

Maybe he's french and likes his dinner rolls..

ET said...

I like the pain in the ass theory myself.

LadyStyx said...

ahhh. Igs beat me to it!

Anonymous said...

It's Dr. Smith from Lost in Space: "The pain!"