Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oink, oink.

In memory of my recent rhino-virus infection, and in light of all this H1N1 swine flu paranoia, here are some plates to fuel your infectious fire.SO SICK was sent in by LadyStyx. Maybe you were going for "sick" like "crazy, cool, insane, or wicked," but seeing SO SICK makes me want to keep my distance. At least you aren't SOCNTGS. Or are you?

Our last plate is from Jason, USIKYET (You sick yet?). He writes: This is what happens when you get your doctor husband's car in the divorce but the paperwork hasn't gone through for the title.

Ouch.

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

A little flu will do ya...

Unknown said...

It's a flu strain, not Captain Trips.

Jenna said...

Maybe they are so sick of seeing vanity plates? Yeah right, eh?

Unknown said...

I know that person -- at least it makes sense...not like some that you're not sure what it is trying to say.

LadyStyx said...

Man...I'm so sick, I don't even remember clicking that pic.