Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trick or treet, smell my vanity. It smells great, doesn't it?

Hopefully you'll see some of these characters on your doorstep this Halloween begging for treats. Too bad these specific people are stuck with the plates all year long. On with the creepy!


Yes, Lucifer (aka the Devil) drives a truck. You know what they say, don't you? The road to hell is paved in POORLY ABBREVIATED VANITY PLATES.

I knew of a 1985 Chevy dubbed "the ghost." It was called that because it just wouldn't die.

I'm terrified. Dark Dragon? Wooo I am so scared of your avatar! I wonder if you know Albi the Racist Dragon?
Might want to get that LOOKED at. Ha HA.

People, I have mountains of these. The Halloween Creep Fest continues tomorrow.

Photo cred (thanks):

LUCIFR 2 - Queendork76
GHOST4 and 3RDEYE - MooseNuggette
DRK DRGN - Katie O.
B000 - Brianne O.

5 comments:

jackie31337 said...

I also love the heavy-duty paperclips holding the Ghost4 plate on.

Intense Guy said...

Booooooooooo!!

:) Hope you enjoy your halloween!!!

Signed,

DNTEGGME

HorribleLicensePlates said...

Ha! I somehow missed the rusty paper clips.

brianne said...

Today I was one of those silly people you see standing on the sidewalk waving a sign for money. I saw about a gazillion silly plates that i couldn't take photos of ( TUFGUY3, M WLNUT, BRAT 1 etc.) By far the funniest was BOOO, though. They had a squished witch on the front of their car, and legs hanging out of the trunk.

LadyStyx said...

LOL@ the clips on the ghost4....how redneck can you get? Apparently, very.