Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm sorry people are so jealous of me.

Ah yes, NV. For some reason if people can say something with 2 letters, instead of 4, it is automatically popular for a vanity plate. H8, CRE8IVE, and QT are some others (that's a whole other set of posts my friends...). U NV ME (You envy me) is from Donna F. I think most people would say they don't envy someone driving a Scion with a Jamestown vanity plate.

Interesting, it's another Scion. This one comes from JP, and as you can see this one is green. Get it? Green with envy. Man, that is so cre8ive.
Finally we have NUTN2NV (Nuttin' to envy) from Kayleigh B. I believe "nuttin'" is supposed to mean "nothing" in this case. And I guess this driver is right, but why advertise?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do these people even have friends? Jeez, people can be so narcissistic.

ET said...

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should

a.m.f. said...

I lived in Nevada for like 22 years, so every time I see NV I Just think Nevada. You Nevada me? What?

LadyStyx said...

Hmmm according to a.m.f., the last thing would definitely be a diss to Nevada.

~ruthie said...

Just an FYI--the jamestown isn't a special plate selection--that was standard issue for the 400 anniversary of Jamestown.