Friday, October 9, 2009

I love men. Wait a second. Drop that N. That's better.


Our first plate today comes to us from The Grammarphile, NO HUBBY. Hubby, I assume, is referring to "husband." I'm not sure if this is a result of bitterness or if it's a blatant advertisement, either way, it's ineffective.
LadyStyx captured M HRTLSS which looks a lot to me like "Ms. Heartless." Gentlemen? Any takers?
On with the male bashing! 4GETHIM (forget him) was sent in by Donna F. You can't really forget about Him if you've dedicated your vanity plate to Him, can you?

Here's an idea: Maybe you're single because you can't spell SINGLE. Picture was captured by our good friend Joe F. And if you ask me, SINGUL sounds like more of a evil-doing sea bird.

6 comments:

*~*Lis*~* said...

I once saw "WAS HIS" in the next state over - which at the time I wanted to copy in my state. But he got the car in the divorce...

Intense Guy said...

I don't support "bashing" of either sex.

Morons on the otherhand are "free game".

MooseNuggette said...

I read M HRTLSS as AM Heartless. Either way it's not very flattering.

LadyStyx said...

That's the way I read it too MooseNuggette... as I'm Heartless. I suspect it was the result of a very bitter divorce battle.

Anonymous said...

Read the first as "no hobby"

brianne said...

4 get him = lesbian recruiter.

*giggle*